Sat, Apr 10|
Lamb Shoppe & Wellness Center
Introduction to Thermography
Free educational event
Time & Location
Apr 10, 2021, 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
Lamb Shoppe & Wellness Center, 61231 MN-7 W, Hutchinson, MN 55350, USA
About the event
Join us on Saturday, April 10th at 11:00 am for an educational event on Thermography!
Jan Weinhold, CCT, will be sharing information about Thermography and its uses at Lamb Shoppe & Wellness Center, 61231 Hwy 7 W, Hutchinson, MN 320-587-6094
Picture My Health with its headquarters in St. Louis Park, Minnesota uses the only FDA Class 1 Medical Device, Infrared Camera to detect early indications of breast cancer. This early detection process has helped many women discover early breast complications. Our services provide an extra voice or opinion on issues regarding ones health.
Medical DITI is a non-invasive, safe tool that pictures and analyzes changes in the skin's surface temperature without the use of radiation. While X-rays, ultrasound, and mammography show us the structure of the body, they will miss such things as active inflammation and increased blood supply as found in many illnesses. DITI is a unique technology that takes a picture and creates a map of the infrared patterns of the body. It is different from other screening tools because it helps you to see how your body functions. We offer breast scans, half body scans or full body scans.
The Lamb Shoppe & Wellness Center is now offering thermography on a quarterly basis starting on April 30, 2021!
To make an appointment, please call 320-587-6094.
About the Speaker: Jan Weinhold, CCT
I am a Picture My Health client and was using Thermography to monitor my own breast health. After a few years of doing it for myself, I thought I would like to become involved and help to offer it to others too. I love my work and enjoy helping others learn more about their health! I started as an independent contractor working for Picture My Health, LLC , in September 2011. When I am not working, I enjoy reading, sewing, cooking and spending time with friends and family.
Learn more about thermography: Thermography | Lamb Shoppe & Wellness Center | Hutchinson MN
It is used as an aid for diagnosis and prognosis, as well as monitoring therapy progress, for conditions and injuries, including:
- Back Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Unexplained Pain
- RSD (CRPS)
- Dental and TMJ
- Artery Inflammation
- Vascular Disease
- Breast Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc Disease
- Inflammatory Pain
- Skin Cancer
- Referred Pain Syndrome
- Stroke Screening
- Digestive Disorders
Benefits of Thermography
- Thermography can detect disease and injury by revealing the thermal abnormalities present in the body.
- Can assess pain and pathology anywhere on the body and is very helpful in monitoring therapy.
- No radiation – 100% safe for everyone
- Non-invasive, no injections
- Offers privacy – no bodily contact
- Thermography is cost effective, risk-free and provides instant images through digital technology.
- You receive a color copy of your images along with a written interpretation by an M.D. certified in thermology. Results usually within 48 hours. STAT results are also available.
- Your images are archived in a secure data base. All future scans are compared to the earlier images. This is important in a screening process – allowing to watch for change over time.
- If you relocate to another area of the country you can continue your screening with a certified thermography clinic.
- Thermography fills the gap in clinical diagnosis.
- Your thermographer was trained under the auspices of the American College of Clinical Thermology.
- We scan by body region. They are: head, breast/chest, abdomen, lower extremities, upper extremities. All include anterior, posterior and laterals, some include oblique views. A full body scan includes all the body regions from head to toe. One or two body regions takes a 30 minute appointment. Three or more regions require a one hour appointment. Your practitioner/therapist may request a combination of regions for pain or trauma evaluation.
- You get Peace of Mind